Welcome to your free Transform with Love Meditation track. This guided meditation is meant to help you understand how to focus on your breath and how to gain awareness – ultimately, it teaches you how to meditate.
Meditation is a practice, and some days will be easier than others. Simply listen to my guidance and if thoughts arise observe them, without judgment. Become a witness of your experience, as if you are watching a movie, try not to engage.
Good to know
The mind follows your attention, and by bringing focusing on your breath, you will be able to bring ease into your mind. During this meditation I will take you through a 3-part breath and guide you through equal parts of inhalation, holding your breath, and exhalation. In a second part of this meditation, we will focus on our senses and experience our body. This will awaken you to yourself, help you be present to your mind and body and allow you to connect to your soul. From that place we have the opportunity to transform – yes, to transform with love.
Known benefits of meditation include
- Clarity of mind
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Emotional health
- Increased attention span
- Activation of positive emotions such as empathy, kindness, love and compassion
- Creating an overall sense of joy and well-being in life, among others.
I invite you to be a witness of your experience. Every day is different, every moment is different, and by becoming a witness of your experience you become present to yourself.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TRACK to your smart phone, iPad or computer (click on the three dots by the track and you will be able to download it).
- Try to do the meditation every day at the same time, preferably in the morning before you leave your home. If you are having issues sleeping, you can also do it at night before going to bed.
- Before pressing play find a quiet and safe space. It could be your bed, your couch, the corner in your living room. If needed, you could even meditate on your commute in the future, on the subway or in a taxi. If you’re not an experienced meditator, I suggest you find a space in your home.
- Find a comfortable seated position, either in easy pose with your legs crossed in front of you sitting on a pillow or on the floor, preferably with your sitting bones higher than your knees. You can also be sitting on a chair with your feet touching the floor. Keep a straight back throughout the meditation. Light a candle while you meditate, one that you use exclusively for meditation.
Thank you for deciding to start transforming with love. I feel privileged to embark on this journey with you.